Assignment: Professional Portfoliotixatvalevds
Assignment: Professional Portfolio
For this Assignment, you upload your professional identity statement to your portfolio after you have incorporated feedback from your Instructor and your peers. The portfolio is a repository for “artifacts” you develop throughout your program. Ultimately, one of the primary goals of building a portfolio is to curate a body of “artifacts” that you can show employers to demonstrate your learning in different areas.
- Make final revisions to your professional identity statement based on the feedback you received from your Instructor and your peers.
Feedback paper is included at the bottom.
- 3 months ago
- Development in Adolescence and Late Adulthood Worksheet
- Project4 Cop3804
- PSY 322 Week 5 Team Assignment Evaluation Team B
- MAT 540 Week 3 DQ 1
- Acces Lab 4
- ACC 455 Week 5 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- Earth & Space Science Questions 1 page summary double spaced all questions answered in full context (Due Thursady 4 Apr by 0800 CST)
- week 3 summary
- Model 1 Delicious Snacks, Inc.