This quiz is based on the material in Chapter 7 of the text.
Please answer the questions in paragraphs containing at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. Describe Digital Literacy (how to know what is real on the web).
2. None of these people exist. What does this mean to you?
3. Why is Wikipedia more reliable than a paper encyclopedia?
4. How useful are crowd sources answers?
5. What are some drawbacks to crowd sourced answers?
6. Do people generally utilize the diversity of sources on the Internet effectively?
7. How reliant are we and how reliant should we be on getting our news from social media?
8. How do humans remain vigilant when we turn over authority to computers? Have you tried to navigate without gps?
9. If models are simplifications or reality, why do we rely on them?
10. Why was this model, used by Amazon for hiring, wrong?
11. Why did Skynet declare war on the human race?
Do some research on Threat Response software. Find one particular software package to investigate.
What does the software do?
What are it's major features?
What kind of training is required?
How much does the software cost?
Do not do the same software as everyone else.
Write 200-300 of your own words and submit in a WORD document here.
Discuss in 500 words your opinion whether Fair Use of copyrighted material should be expanded, contracted, or left alone. Justify your choice.
Use at least three sources. Use the Research Databases available from the Danforth Library, not Google. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosing the copied words in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: "words you copied" (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragraphs. Do Not Doublespace.
Learn About creating good password security.
An IT Security consultant has made three primary recommendations regarding passwords:
Prohibit guessable passwords
such as common names, real words, numbers only
require special characters and a mix of caps, lower case and numbers in passwords
Reauthenticate before changing passwords
user must enter old pw before creating new one
Make authenticators unforgeable
do not allow email or user ID as password
Using WORD, write a brief paper of 200-300 words explaining each of these security recommendations. Do you agree or disagree with these recommendations. Would you change, add or delete any of these? Add additional criteria as you see necesarry.
Note your Safe Assign score. Continue submitting until your Safe Assign score is less than 25. You have three attempts to complete your assignment.
Attach your WORD doc and then hit SUBMT.
- 15 days ago
- Dr. Michelle_KM
- Quality Assignments
- Guru Olivia
- Emily Michael
- prof bradley
- Stano 001
- wizard kim
- runge-kutta acer
- Paula Hog
- PROF. ANN
- Dr shamille Clara
- Dr Ava_Mia
- RESPECT WRITER
- Ashley Ellie
- Kelly Jacobs
- Michelle Owens
- quality work for all
- Brainy Brian
- Catherine Owens
- professor mitch
- Ultimate GEEK
- Prof. Massarra
- Agher Editor
- Jessica Luis
- Tutor Cyrus Ken
- Prof James Kelvin
- Prof. Moses Geek
- Angelina May
- Urgent Tutor
- Prof. Eliud Peterson
- prof avril
- brilliant answers
- Prof. Bierce
- Dr Candice_2547
- Phd christine
- firstclass tutor
- Miss Professor
- work solutions
- Jen Tech1
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- Bright Grades
- American Tutor
- Wendy Lewis
- Creative Geek
- prof. mukunga
- phyllis young
- Senior Advanced Writer
- Amelia Iris
- Mr. Exc
- Mss. wendy
- Audrey Niles Phd
- Dr. Nyanjoz
- process speech.
- Java Code
- bus math qrb 501 wk4 qu-6
- A fax
- Amended Budget Paper
- • For a job you know well, create a questionnaire of five items that elicits employee reaction to the employees’ levels of compensation. Identify what information should be included in a job analysis and job evaluation in order to develop a job structure.
- AIU Intro Business Unit 5 Project
- "For Maggie K ONLY"