assignment 7 HSM 499
- Describe how shared-decision making may be utilized domestic violence among women Think about this in terms of working with the clients directly and also in terms of working with the other professionals in the department.
- How might shared-decision making improve over expertise-driven decision making?
- What problems might the multiple stakeholders or members of the intervention team encounter in using a shared-decision making model? How could those issues be eliminated or minimized?
- Use at least one peer-reviewed journal article to develop a strategy or plan to minimize the risks associated with that communication issue.
Submit to the Assignment Dropbox “Module 7 Assignment: The Benefits of Shared Decision Making”, by the due date listed on the syllabus.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- At least one references is required for the assignment, unless otherwise stated in the instructions. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- In this course all your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation. The following APA Style guide provides you with explanations, models, and resources for APA style formatting and citation. Purdue OWL: APA Format Guide.
Imagine that you are a program manager working at a non-profit organization that addresses the issues of domestic violence women
Identify or bias that you think might negatively affect the …
Reflect on the group of people and the issue that you are using for your final project. Use the intersectionality framework to discuss how the issues being faced by your …
Describe how shared-decision making may be utilized domestic violence among women Think about this in terms of working with the clients directly and also in terms of working with the other …