- Assignment 3: Part C: Your Marketing Plan
Due Week 9 and worth 280 points
For this assignment, you will conclude your marketing plan by developing your hypothetical company’s pricing and distribution strategies, and integrated marketing communications plan.
Note: You should create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the third part of your marketing plan:
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part B of Your Marketing Plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan.
- Develop the company’s pricing and distribution strategy.
- Develop the integrated marketing communications plan most relevant for your product / service and audience. Develop your message strategy. Develop your media strategy.
- Develop your public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your online and direct marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your social responsibility/cause related marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Use at least three academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
2. Evaluate marketing strategies used to create/communicate customer value.
d. Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
3. Create an effective marketing plan.
a. Develop recommendations based on market analysis and strategy.
c. Develop dynamic strategies for competing.
d. Develop branding strategies for new products or services.
e. Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products or services.
f. Develop a fully integrated marketing communications plan for products or services.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
- PROF washington watson
- Amanda Smith
- wizard kim
- Paula Hog
- runge-kutta acer
- Quickly answer
- PHD doctorate
- Guruu Math
- Jessica Luis
- Bethuel Best
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Dr Candice_2547
- quality work for all
- Rima Makenzie
- Colossal Genius
- jim claire
- Doctor Okumu
- Emily Blunt
- Zeek the Geek
- Catherine Owens
- PROF. ANN
- Megan Tillman
- professor mitch
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- Emily Clare
- RESPECT WRITER
- brilliant answers
- Emily Michael
- Dr Ava_Mia
- Terry Roberts
- prof avril
- Math Guruu
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- All Works solver
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- MathStat Genius
- Urgent Tutor
- Proff work phd
- Eva Green
- Talented Writer
- Dr. Elahi
- Jenny Boom
- Casey Celia
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- Academic Mentor
- Saad Fahim
- A-Plus Essays Writer
- Professor Millane
- IT Help
- Psychological consideration and sociological effects: of artificial intelligence
- Language Paper
- Final Week ( Final Study Plan + Final Exam)
- The Sky Hospital Consortium consists of 40 hospitals in various parts of the US. After being discharged, patients are given a survey to determine if they are satisfied with the overall service. In most cases patients are sa
- The Value of Andragogy and Pedagogy
- ENG 315 Assignment 4 Job Application Cover Letter
- Please Proceed here
- See the attached file for questioins
- A+ Answers
For this assignment, you will document your hypothetical company’s background information and mission statement, your company’s short- and long-term goals, an environmental analysis, and a SWOT …
Using the same hypothetical company from Assignment 1, for this assignment, you will focus on the company’s branding strategy, primary and secondary target markets, positioning statement, and …