Directions: Read the scenario below and then respond to the questions/statements which follow.
Scenario: Sally is a third-grade student with an identified specific learning disability in the academic areas of reading comprehension and math reasoning. Sally requires a resource level of support whereby she spends the majority of her school day within her general education third-grade classroom. Sally spends at least 20% of her school day receiving specialized instruction in the areas of reading comprehension and math reasoning (i.e., the academic areas where her disability manifests itself). Sally's specialized instruction may include small group instruction with the special education teacher outside or inside of her classroom.
Based on what you have learned about inclusion:
- Are Sally's current special education services consistent with the inclusion model? You will need to state "yes Sally's instruction is consistent with the inclusion model" or "no, Sally's instruction is not consistent with the model in the first sentence. Then explain why? Why not? Notice this assignment is 750 words long as is week 7.
- What could Sally's general education third-grade teacher do to help support Sally within the third-grade classroom? (Discuss at least 3 accommodations.)
Submit in MS Word or RTF format only. Double-space, please. Do not recopy the question back into your submission.
- 6 months ago
- Stats 200 please help with these 3 questions!! I've answered what I could! 15. You take a sample of 22 from...
- These are 2 assignments!
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW COURSE OUTLINE
- Healthcare Finance
- AB 224 Unit 7: Fixed Costs and Variable Costs - Discussion
- Rose Incorporated
- Write about Organizational Behavior in Changing Times
- SOC203 Wk 2 Dis 2
- Answer nutrition questions in 2 hours
- Process Help 1
Sally is a third-grade student with an identified specific learning disability in the academic areas of reading comprehension and math reasoning. Sally requires a resource level of support whereby …6 months ago