Assignment 2: Environmental Policy
There are several environmental laws, regulations, and policies that currently influence your life, and they include the following:
- The Clean Air Act
- The Clean Water Act
- The Endangered Species Act
- The Superfund
- The Montreal Protocol
- The Basel Convention
Choose one of these environmental regulations, or another policy that interests you; then, research your chosen regulation or policy’s requirements and environmental and economic impacts. Remember that the Strayer Library is a good place to start. http://research.strayer.edu
Write a 3–5-page paper in which you do the following:
- Describe three key elements of the regulation or policy you chose. Specifically, discuss who is affected and what actions they are required to undertake, including federal and state agencies and specific industries, and how these requirements are enforced.
- Assess three effects this regulation or policy had on our environment. Next, quantify its effects, if possible, to analyze whether or not the regulation had the desired effect on the environment.
- Discuss three economic effects of your chosen policy or regulation. Next, describe the direct costs of implementation, as well as the effect the regulation has had on economic growth. If possible, find a benefits/cost analysis that will provide you with objective analyses of this regulation’s economic impact.
- Speculate whether or not you believe that this policy or regulation has been successful overall. Next, debate whether or not your chosen policy or regulation has promoted environmental benefits or outweighed its economic costs. Lastly, determine whether you would recommend renewing this policy or regulation when it comes to its expiration date, or whether you should let the policy or regulation expire. Justify your response.
- Use at least 5 (5) quality resources/references in this assignment, in addition to the course text. Note: Wikipedia and personal blogs do not qualify as quality resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are as follows:
- Analyze the negative and positive impacts of human interaction with a specified ecosystem.
- Determine the fundamental principles of ecosystems and ecology.
- Assess the impact and effectiveness of environmental conservation methods and policy .
- Ashley Claire
- KATHERINE BECKS
- wizard kim
- RESPECT WRITER
- nadia tutor
- Malik Tutor
- Dr Candice_2547
- work solutions
- Dr shamille Clara
- Asad Ullah
- Reem Hasan
- kim woods
- Potty Pavarotti
- brilliant answers
- Jessica Luis
- ANN HARRIS
- quality work for all
- Jenny Boom
- Rey writer
- Emily Blunt
- Tiny Chris
- phyllis young
- university work
- Wendy Lewis
- Zeek the Geek
- Miss Professor
- prof avril
- Sara Waynes
- Prof Fontinanto
- Quickly answer
- Terry Roberts
- Eva Green
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- ENS. writer
- Harris Khan
- ASHLEY SIMMONS
- Carla Bunnie
- Global Support
- Dr. Elahi
- Emily Michael
- Discussion: Ethics and Responsibility
- two approaches to the familiar and the strange
- Tutor beth Only
- Compare and contrast how the concepts of attitude and personality are both similar and different
- Gallup Poll, about 17% of adult Americans bet on professional sports
- english essay
- Wk2 disc
- Quick Finance Project
- Assignment 5: Organizational Change and Personal Leadership Development Plan
Assignment 2: Project Paper
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, history, or literature, with important examples and themes that …
First, choose one of the issues on the https://www.procon.org website and state your position on the issue.
- Describe the reasons why this issue is relevant to you.
- Refer …
Choose one of the professional scenarios provided in Blackboard under the Student Center tab.
4. Paul works for the website division of SuperMega retail company. He …
Write a one to two (1–2) page paper in which you describe the characteristics of the perfect manager to see a company through all stages of organizational growth.
The format of the paper is …
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which the following are addressed:
- Explain the interrelationship between innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Compare the risks and benefits of a …
You are to write a three to four (3–4) page paper that answers the following:
- Once an organization has identified its business foundation, it begins the process of developing tasks that are …
Write a one to two (1–2) page paper in which you discuss which of the first four (4) stages of organizational growth presents the greatest single challenge and why.
The format of the paper is …
Due Week 4 and worth 180 points
Coral reefs are among the most biologically diverse ecosystems on Earth. They are also among the most threatened ecosystems on Earth. For this assignment, you …
Write a one to two (1–2) page paper in which you describe a potential best practice for a company in Stage I, II, or III that is not discussed in the text. Please be as creative as you like.