Assignment 2: Designing a Training Program
Create a written proposal in which you detail the complete design of an employee training program.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Design a two (2) day training program for a group of twenty (20) employees.
- Identify two to three (2-3) training needs though a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
- Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
- Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole.
- Select key training method(s) to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-Learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program.
- Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
- Use at least seven (7) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify when to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Analyze the various approaches to performing a Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop strategies for training design.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in training and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about training and development using proper writing mechanics.
- Michel Owenns"
- Michelle Malk
- Prof. Esmeralda
- Math Guruu
- Dr Candice_2547
- Psychology Expert
- Emma Baker
- Reem Hasan
- wizard kim
- brilliant answers
- quality work for all
- Asad Ullah
- Catherine Owens
- Discount Assign
- RESPECT WRITER
- nadia tutor
- ANN HARRIS
- kim woods
- ENS. writer
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Jenny Boom
- Megan Tillman
- Terry Roberts
- work solutions
- Wendy Lewis
- Tiny Chris
- Jamie Acker
- Rey writer
- phyllis young
- Miss Professor
- Potty Pavarotti
- Sara Waynes
- Malik Tutor
- prof avril
- Emily Blunt
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Quickly answer
- Eva Green
- Jessica Luis
- Harris Khan
- ASHLEY SIMMONS
- university work
- Prof Fontinanto
- Dr. Elahi
- Emily Michael
- 8/9 + 4/7
- Devry ACCT 212 Week 7 COurse project
- Managing organizational change
- Selecting a topic for a paper.
- BCOM 426 Week 1 Individual Assignment Milestones in Media Communications Paper (UOP Course)
- ECO - Justcookbooks.com is scheduled to launch 6 months from today
- US Constitution Q& A
- ECON 545 Business Economics - Entire Course Week 1 - 8
- Management of C.E.O in a company
- question for armodrillo
Assignment 2: Project Paper
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, history, or literature, with important examples and themes that …
My organization: American Airlines
Area of Interest: Procurement and supply management (position: Managing Expediter)
Expediter: one employed to ensure the steady progress to completion of a …
First, choose one of the issues on the https://www.procon.org website and state your position on the issue.
- Describe the reasons why this issue is relevant to you.
- Refer …
Choose one of the professional scenarios provided in Blackboard under the Student Center tab.
4. Paul works for the website division of SuperMega retail company. He …
Write a one to two (1–2) page paper in which you describe the characteristics of the perfect manager to see a company through all stages of organizational growth.
The format of the paper is …
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which the following are addressed:
- Explain the interrelationship between innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Compare the risks and benefits of a …
Due Week 4 and worth 240 points
Select a small business with which you are familiar. Imagine that you have been called into that business to provide a consultation on training. Create a …
Write a one to two (1–2) page paper in which you discuss which of the first four (4) stages of organizational growth presents the greatest single challenge and why.
The format of the paper is …
Write a one to two (1–2) page paper in which you describe a potential best practice for a company in Stage I, II, or III that is not discussed in the text. Please be as creative as you like.