Answer question 1 and 2
150 + words for each question
Guidelines for Group:
“The Court Decides” Question Assignments Each Group “The Court Decides” Question Assignments shall include:
1. All participating and non-participating student names.
2. Each question must be repeated in full. Then followed by the narrative answer including complete and proper APA Style citations. Finally, the complete and proper APA Style references for the citations used in the answer should appear.
3. More than two “External Authoritative Sources” in addition to the text book are required for maximum points on EACH question/answer.
4. A source cannot be referenced unless it was cited in the narrative answer.
5. The text book must be cited just like any other source. It is not permissible to write "In the text book..." or In the case study…"
6. Any direct quote in the narrative must include the page or paragraph number in the citation.
7. It is improper to place a citation/source at the end of a paragraph if material from the source appears before the last sentence in the paragraph.
8. It is improper to place a citation in the middle of a sentence. One can lead with the source in the sentence but cannot use a citation within parenthesis except at the end of the sentence.
9. “External Authoritative Sources” for purposes of this course shall mean: books, peer reviewed journal articles, education and government sites as well as non-partisan national or international organizations (such as WHO, UNICEF, UNAIDS etc) provided, the foregoing source/material selected has in text citations and references to support statements made therein. Under no circumstances are newspapers including the Wall Street Journal, blogs (regardless of source), editorials, panel discussions and dot com sites to be used. The foregoing are not considered authoritative for this course.
10. Additional Guidance: I urge student to review the adobe connect session with FIU Libraries and Writing Center on APA Style formatting and contact them personally if more assistance is needed.
11. Proper Submission Required: The assignment must be posted in the appropriate Assignment Folder.
- 3 years ago
- NOT RATED
answer question #4
Showalter, J.S.. (2017) The Law of Healthcare Administration Eighth Edition, Health Administrative Press, Chicago, Illinois. ISBN 9781567938760
…3 years ago
- NOT RATED
Each student shall post their answers to Chapter 12 Discussion Questions # 2 and 4 in the designated assignment folder making sure to comply with the requirements set forth in the syllabus …3 years ago