Assi 3(10)[email protected]&
By now, you should have selected a topic where you are going to propose some innovative solution. You need to develop an outline of your proposal. Objectives of this step are:
a. Develop your idea that needs be innovative, logical and justified.
b. Identify how you want to do the project, what you are expecting to accomplish and why your idea is unique.
Write a report of 4 pages and single-spaced that will present a synopsis of your intended project. Format the writing nicely for smooth reading. You can divide the writing in sections with headings.
The report should consist the following information/sections.
Title (give a nice title of your project; however, you can change/modify it during the final submission)
Topic/problem/challenge (focus of your project work)
Methodology (solution/technique/algorithm/system that you are proposing)
Expected Outcome (what you expect your proposal to achieve/offer)
Significance (why you think your proposal would be significant and attractive)
4 single-spaced => 8 pages
- 2 months ago
- Referring to the information below, hiring a driver costs $10. Each machine costs $100. Which method should he use and why?
- You are using a significance level of α = 0.05 to test a claim that p > 0.5. Your sample is a simple random sample of size n = 49
- CARD 548 Career Success Strategies Week 4 Discussion 1 Emerging Global Trends
- A statistics practitioner conducted a two-factor analysis of variance experiment with
- Suppose the download times for a commercial tax preparation site are normally distributed with a mean download
- The corrosive effects of various soils on coated and uncoated steel pipe was tested by using a dependent sampling
- Discussion of Innate Good
- BUS 640 WEEK 6 Complete
- Explain a situation where you worked under a supervisor or with a leader that seemed to “break all the rules” when it came to stereotype? Did your attitude toward female leaders change when she acted in a masculine capacity or vice versa with a nurturing
- For Asma only Wily 8,9