Article Review/ Reflection
Description: Professionals read and keep current in their fields by reading journal articles and
relating them to their practice.
Directions: The student will select, read, and review ONE peer-reviewed journal article that
relates to a major topic covered in the course competencies and specific topics from our
textbook for EDF 1005. This includes curriculum, assessment, history, finance, ethics, or
1. Select ONE-PEER-REVIEWED journal article written within the past FIVE YEARS that discusses a
major topic covered in Education 1005.
2. The article must be a minimum of three 3 PAGES in length excluding cover and reference
3. Include the following in a summary/reflection:
• Write a summary of the article it has to be 1 page or a page in a half, and has to be citied with a minimum of 3 citied. Which means that you have to make sure the information that was gather in your summary is actually being citied with the actual article.
• Write your opinion of the article’s viewpoint, has to be a page. SUPPORT YOUR OPNION with the article.
Support your viewpoint with citations
from the article and course textbook.
• Include how the article relates to our readings and discussions in EDF 1005.
4. ATTACH A COPY OF THE ARTICLE WITH YOUR SUMMARY AND OPNION/REFLECTION!!!!!
5. Use APA format to cite any ideas and reflections in your summary/reflection that are
represented in the article.
- PROF. ANN
- business expertwriter
- seth PhD
- HACKED ACCOUNT
- Michelle Kasyoki
- Business Writer
- Camila Cherokee
- Fadia Nawaz
- Amanda Smith
- Dr Saira
- Zeek the Geek
- Favorite Tutor
- Happy Alessadra
- Rey writer
- Essiewriter A++
- Prof Xavier
- Madam Andrea
- Wendy Woods
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Dr. Kerylom
- Phd isaac newton
- Prof Allan
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- ANN HARRIS
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Terry Roberts
- Prof. Allwood Sonnerberg
- Tutor Mmsana
- A-plus Writer
- Prof. Kim
- Santiago writer
- Miss Lynn
- Ultimate GEEK
- problem 16-8
- Research Problem- Discuss possible sources of bias in your sample. Describe any problems that you may encounter in your design or procedures. In this project, you also need to outline the measures you will include in your research design. How will you mea
- Business stats 75 to 150 words
- MTH 157 Week 2 Checkpoint Solutions
- Regulations and Implementation
- SEC 280 Week 3 Case Study Asymmetric and Symmetric Encryption Devry
- Week 7 Discussion: The Financials
- Addressing International Legal and Ethical Issues Simulation Summary
- FINC625 wk3