In 500-600 words for each article (1,000-1,200-words total), interrogate each of your articles from Topic 4, using the four big validities. For each article, work through the four big validities in turn, indicating whether the article does a good or bad job on each front. As you write, keep in mind that you are demonstrating your mastery of this material! Show that you know how to ask questions about each of the four validities, show that you know what the answers to these questions mean. Finally, show that you understand what it means to prioritize validities as you interrogate a study.
Please see the attached document (Article Interrogation) under the assignment tab for the detailed information on this assignment.
- a year ago
- Development History
- Community & Public Health
- Research Question and Interview Questions Paper
- Write a Letter
- Can someone actually have this in by midnight tonight, eastern-time, if at all possible?
- HRM 531 Labor Laws and Unions
- Only for A-plus Writer
- Question 1
- Greenhouse Gases Lab
- Week 1 & Week 2 Discussions
- NOT RATED2 years ago