QUIZ 2 (Covers 2-D artwork and Sculpture) Copy and paste this document into Microsoft Word and fill in your answers
1. Please give your interpretation what a sculpture can be?
2. Based on your reading and images you saw in the eText is there any style of sculpture you like?
3. On page 238, who created Maman and what is it made of?
4. Describe the work of Willard Wigan.
5. What are plants and shrubs carved into shapes called that are found in gardens?
6. Please name the sculptor whose work you would like to own.
7. Do you believe humans or aliens made ‘crop circles’?
8. What influenced Pablo Picasso’s Guernica? What media, type of art style, did Picasso use?
9. What is your immediate response when you look at Jeff Koon’s Michael Jackson and Bubbles? Did you like it or not? (please also Google the sculpture to see it in color)
10. Who is Louise Nevelson?
Extra Credit (1 point each)
11. Why were so many people upset by the statue of comedian and actress Lucille Ball when it was placed in her hometown?
- Paula Hog
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Jessica Luis
- nadia tutor
- Dr R Judy Mark
- wizard kim
- Jenny Boom
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Wendy Lewis
- Dr Candice_2547
- Terry Roberts
- Urgent Tutor
- Adrian Monroe
- Sara Waynes
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Emily Michael
- Morgan state university Summary paper and presentation project- Each student will develop a summary paper and presentation/PowerPoint presentation on a intervention addressing a selected social determinate of health. The intervention will be grounded in o
- ACCT 504 Week 5 Case Study 2 Internal Control
- Researchers commonly consider the effects of their studies on the direct study participants and take action to mitigate any potential harm to these participants during the data collection process. What indirect study participants might exist in a qualitat
- Engineering homework assignment for 1 question
- responding to an incident
- analyze, design, and document a simple program plan Part 1
- BIO 101 Week 1 Discussion Question
- NURS 4015 WK 5 DISCUSSION
- (4,2), y=1/2x + 1 write the slope-intercept form for an equation of the line that passes through the given point
- cyclic group