Art and Protest in the 1800slenafinest23
Please respond to the following, using the resources in this week's Learn and those listed below as the basis for your response.
- Select one example of a literary work or a work of visual art from the 1800s—either Romantic or realist in style—that responds in some way to the Industrial Revolution.
- Identify the work and the artist or writer, describe its features and style, and explain the manner in which it responds to the Industrial Revolution.
- Describe one specific literary or artistic work of our day that effectively protests a social injustice.
Art Reacting to the Industrial Revolution
- Chapter 28, art and literature in the Industrial Revolution.
- Realist Artists.
- New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art's Nineteenth-Century French Realism.
- 3 months ago
- MNC Finance Help
- Business Strategy 599
- Recruitment and Staffing Proposal
- CLINICAL INFORMATICS
- One piece of Fashion Design Industry Flat Drawing
- The significance of Old Saint Peter's Basilica
- Research: Explain how these questions are related to the larger issues raised in the introduction
- The Case of the New Apple, Inc.
- LASA I—Amphetamine Use and Abuse 4 PAGES