Approaches to Environmental IssuesLionhead102
Approaches to Environmental Issues
To prepare for this Assignment
- Review Chapter 11 in the course text International Organizations: The Politics and Processes of Global Governance. Pay attention specifically to the approaches IGOs and NGOs use to address environmental issues.
- Review Chapter 10 in the course text Controversies in Globalization: Contending Approaches to International Relations.Consider how governments around the world are approaching environmental issues such as climate change.
- Search the Internet for international organizations (IGOs and NGOs) that address environmental issues of interest to you.
- Select one international organization (e.g., World Wildlife Federation, Greenpeace, Sierra Club, or Rainforest Alliance) to use for this discussion.
- Think about approaches that the selected international organization uses to address environmental issues.
- Select one approach and consider strengths and limitations of the approach.
- Think about an alternative approach you might take to address the environmental issue.
The Assignment 1.5 pages must include:
1.A brief description of the international organization and the approach you selected
2. Explain one strength and one limitation of using the selected approach to address an environmental issue of interest to you.
3. Explain a different approach you might take to address the environmental issue. Be specific and use examples to illustrate your points.
Cite all resources used in APA format.
- 2 years ago
- Essays Guru
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Miss Lynn
- prof. Speedstar
- Mich Michie
- work solutions
- kim woods
- ANN HARRIS
- Adrian Monroe
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- PROF washington watson
- prof. Turnitin
- Catherine Owens
- phyllis young
- guru answers
- Prof Allan
- Mary Warnock PhD
- Maham Malik
- prof avril
- Miss Professor
- Yazmin Grey PhD
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- DR LOYDGO