**SEE ATTACHMENTS FOR READING MATERIALS
Application Architecture -
You have been tasked with building a payroll program for a large organization with offices spread across the United States. The company has one larger data center that each office connects to via a wide area network (WAN). Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
- Explain what type of architecture the new payroll application should use and why.
- Identify what types of technology will be involved in the architecture and explain the purpose of each technology.
- Create a graphical representation of your recommended architecture.
- Identify and describe any potential ethical issues that could arise in connection with the new architecture.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or a freeware alternative. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
- kim woods
- judge mike
- Catherine Owens
- wizard kim
- Rey writer
- phyllis young
- Nancy Carol
- Creative Instructor
- Favorite Tutor
- Essays Guru
- Dr Ava_Mia
- Prof Double R
**if you paste some crap from the web after days of pretending to do the work, I will report you and be refunded......I PROMISE YOU THIS - I CATCH CHEATERS!! IF U DO NOT PLAN TO BE ORIGINAL …
No Plagiarism means quote every paraphase and annotation as well as not copying. Also try to avoid passive voice (grammarly helps with this common mistake). All work will be run through detection …
FIRST OFF LET ME START BY SAYING I NEED AN EXPERT THAT DOESN'T COPY THE WORK OF OTHERS FROM ONLINE OR ANY OTHER SOURCE!!!
- This question requires that you DO NOT repeat any examples or answers …
**No Plagiarism means quote every paraphase and annotation as well as not copying. Also try to avoid passive voice (grammarly helps with this common mistake). All work will be run through detection …