Ap us governmentGabe.b19
The American system of government has historically been referred to as an "experiment in democracy” that blends elements of thought on self-rule with historical and philosophical thought.
(a) Describe two historical examples of self-rule or democratic rule from which the Framers of the US Constitution drew inspiration. Connect each example to one of these elements of American democracy.
Voting and elections
Limits on government power
(b) Explain how Enlightenment philosophy influenced the Framers in their drafting of these key documents.
The Declaration of Independence
The US Constitution
(c) Explain the purpose of government as accepted by the Framers, and identify one major influence on the development of that purpose.
<< Read Less
- 10 days ago
- Amanda Smith
- university work
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- prof. mukunga
- michael smith
- Audrey Niles Phd
- Miss Professor
- Callie Thorne
- Phd christine
- runge-kutta acer
- Coleen Anderson
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- Comm DQ II
- TUI MGT499 Mod 2 CS & SLP
- I need a research paper written today
- Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem. See Ch. 20 of the textbook for details and examples. Select an ecosystem, such as a temperate forest, desert biome, or the Everglades.
- Assignment 4: Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution and Advantages
- Grand Canyon University EDL-822, week 2 Trends & Issues in K-12 Education
- unit 3 Small business management 25 MCQ's and 1 written Question
- Noverbal communication week 2
- Business Essay Questions