Annotated Bibliography - 3 Cybercrimes in 2020Grkgoutham
An Annotated Bibliography is a working list of references—books, journal article, Online documents, websites, etc. that you will use for an essay, research paper, or project. However, each reference citation is followed by a short summation and/or evaluative paragraph, which is called an annotation.
- Identify the top 3 cybercrimes in 2020
- Find 3 articles that cover how to minimized each cybercrime (1 page per article)
- Format Paper following the clear guidance provided.
You paper must be in correct APA format, use correct grammar, and will need to include at least FIVE (5) resources (articles) covering how to mitigate the top 3 Cybercrimes in 2020 _Remember each article must have their respective short summary.
ALL of which must:
1) Be current. Published within the last 5 years.
2) Must be from Peer-Reviewed-Articles.
- 10 months ago