ANALYZING AND VISUALING DATAkeerthi111
Background: This assignment focuses on data analysis using the tally() function. You must be able to analyze data before you try to present data through visualizations.
- Use RStudio and R Markdown to generate a Word document with the R commands and answers to all of the data analysis questions listed below.
- Follow the formatting requirements identified in the Install R Markdown video in Week 2.
- Follow the data analysis instructions provided in the videos this week.
- Use the appropriate dataset for each question. All required datasets are available on Blackboard at the bottom of this week.
- Use the tally() function to produce the correct answer for each of the questions listed below.
- Carefully choose the correct field operators and logical operators when writing the tally() function.
- In your final Word document, circle the correct answer for each question when the results of the tally() function create a table rather than a single answer. Failure to circle the correct answer will result in zero points for that question.
Questions: Each question is worth 2 points
- What percentage of females purchased a 2nd class ticket in the dataset? (dataset_survival_of_passengers_on_the_titanic.csv)
- What percentage of males purchased a 1st class ticket and survived in the dataset? (dataset_survival_of_passengers_on_the_titanic.csv)
- What percentage of males purchased a 2nd class or 3rd class ticket in the dataset? (dataset_survival_of_passengers_on_the_titanic.csv)
- What percentage of males paid for meals under $17.50 are in the dataset? (dataset_tipping_data.csv)
- What percentage of males paid for meals on Saturday that was over $17.50 are in the dataset? (dataset_tipping_data.csv)
- What proportion of males and females never smoked in the dataset? (dataset_student_survey_data.csv)
- What proportion of females do not exercise and do smoke in the dataset? (dataset_student_survey_data.csv)
- What proportion of males and females never smoked and exercise frequently in the dataset? (dataset_student_survey_data.csv)
- What percentage of petal length are greater than and equal to 4.5? (dataset_edgar_anderson_iris_data.csv)
- What proportion of species have petal widths greater than 1.0 in the dataset? (dataset_edgar_anderson_iris_data.csv)
- 2 years ago
- Dr.Tournier Wood
- PROF washington watson
- Teacher Young
- Michelle Owens
- Angelina May
- Miss Emily
- The QuA+lity
- Laiba Elisha
- Julie Wayne
- Rey writer
- Mich Michie
- Catherine Owens
- work solutions
- brilliant answers
- MBA MASTER
- kim woods
- Prof Tim Wilson
- John Mureithi
- phyllis young
- Wendy Lewis
- Young Kim hoods
- All Works solver
- Miss Professor
- Writing Zone
- fun learning
- Dr shamille Clara
- turtor munyolo
- For Johny) Juvenile Delinquency- Due Date: 5/10/2013 11:59:59 PM CT
- week 5 hsm 60
- help for u
- Mary Beth has just been diagnosed with anemia that is believed to be due to a deficiency in her diet....
- summrize 33 pages to 3 pages.
- Do Reflective Essay
- Victimology- Outline (due Wed. May 1) & Paper (due the following Sun)
- Can two normal distributions that have the same mean are centered at the same place, regardless of the relationship between...
- CRJS405-1301B-01 Research Methods and Statistics for Criminal Justice Assignment