Analysis of Researchsamad1500
Analysis of Research
Doctoral researchers must be able to analyze research studies to determine their significance and contribution to the body of knowledge. This assignment will allow you to practice your skills in analyzing research studies.
- Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Read the following sections of "Using Teacher-Written Praise Notes to Promote a Positive Environment in a Middle School": the Abstract, Introduction, Participants and Setting, Procedure, Measures (paragraph 1 only), Data Analysis (paragraph 1 only), Results (paragraph 1 only), and Discussion (paragraphs 1 and 2 only).
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
In an essay (250-500 words), use the scenario presented above to answer the following questions:
- What statistical test was used in "Using Teacher-Written Praise Notes to Promote a Positive Environment in a Middle School?"
- Did the authors use the correct statistical test? In other words, what was their rationale for using this test (i.e., were the variables discrete or continuous and was the test appropriate for this type of data?)
- What was the research question? How did the statistical test address and answer the research question?
- How did the authors interpret the results of this study?
- 2 years ago
- Mapping DB 5
- HW Marketing
- Discussion 2
- STAT 200 Week 3 Homework Complete Solution
- Criminal Justice Homework paper
- I need a one page summary on (3) different topics please cite accordingly spa format
- Wendy Only
- genes & criminals
- Business Forms Presentation & Week 5 Collaborative Discussion Reflection
- NOT RATED
Read Nelson, J. A. P., Young, B. J., Young, E. J., & Cox, G. (2010). Using teacher-written praise notes to promote a positive environment in a middle school. Preventing School Failure, 54(2), …5 years ago