1. Write the inverse function of?
2. What is the last step for solving a logarithmic equation?
3. Simplify: .
4. What is the first thing you do to solve the given exponential equation ?
Write the first step that you do.
5. What is the first step that needs to be done to solve ? Write the first step.
6. True or false?
If false, write the above equation with correction
7. What is the change of base formula? Or write a formula for logaM.
8. Write as a single logarithm. 2logx+3logy.
9. Simplify: lnet.
10. Simplify log(110k). (Hint: Use rule 1xm=x−m)
- 127.5 divided by 0.03 19.8 divided by 0.03 396 divided by 8.8 36.4 divided by 52 52.6 divided by 0.08
- kim woods
- Only for michael smith
- When you turn up the thermostat on your furnace several things happen. Which of these would be considered a chemical...
- Topic 2 c code
- delete this
- Module 5 Assignment 1 Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
- attached below
- DB Replies - Elprofessori
- Response A3 A 200-250 word response must be posted to the discussion forum