A. Create Urgency
1. Describe a plan to create urgency within the organization and convince stakeholders that this change needs to take place.
2. What processes currently exist for implementing change? How will these processes need to be updated for the proposed change?
3. Describe the strategy you will use to get support from your employees. How will this strategy be effective?
B. Build a Guiding Coalition
1. Identify who should be involved in this guiding coalition. Provide rationale for each choice. Kotter likes 50% leaders and 50% managers with experience, while others prefer the composition to be 33% leaders, 33% managers, and 33% informal leaders, but you can assemble the guiding coalition as you see fit.
2. Determine steps you can take to ensure commitment from those involved. Describe those steps.
Guidelines for Submission:Your paper must be submitted as a 3–6-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format.
- 2 years ago
In your final project, you will be developing a change plan for the “Alaska Airlines: …2 years ago
- NOT RATED
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED RUBRIC AND CASE STUDY. LOOKING FOR TWO MORE PARTS OF THIS PROJECT IF FIRST ONE IS DONE CORRECTLY. ORIGINAL WORK ONLY, APA FORMAT. 3-6 PAGES NOT INCLUDING COVER PAGE AND REFERENCES.4 years ago
- NOT RATED
Case Study Analysis: Alaska Airlines Final Project
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED RUBRIC AND CASE STUDY. LOOKING FOR TWO MORE PARTS OF THIS PROJECT IF FIRST ONE IS DONE CORRECTLY. ORIGINAL WORK ONLY, APA FORMAT. …4 years ago