You have learned about budgeting strategies and how to effectively put a budget in place. You also have looked at how to create various budgets. For your discussion board post in week five please read case 9-46 on the bottom of page 412/413 in your textbook. Then in your post answer the two questions posed regarding this case. Describe several operational and behavioral benefits that are generally attributed to a participative budgetary process. Identify at least four deficiencies in Patricia Eklund’s participative policy for planning and performance evaluation purposes. For each deficiency identified, recommend how it can be corrected.
- a year ago
- Autism - Life with developmental disability
- the text book Practicing Texas Politics Texas Edition (16th Edition), Brown, et.al. for this assignment: 3,4,5,6,10,13.
- Think about the power of the narrator. In Beowulf, we saw how he was able to change the details of the some of his accomplishments. In Othello, Iago was able to manipulate those around him by controlling the flow of information. Think about Poe’s narrator
- SIMPLE ECONOMICS QUESTION
- summarize and give personal opinion for 300 words.
- Tom mutunge
- Managing Diverse Workforce
- math question 4
- research proposal
- Persuasive Essay - Revision of First Draft
- NOT RATED
Now that we are almost halfway through the course and you are working on the first graded problem set this week I would like you to reflect back on what you have learned over the last six weeks. In …a year ago
- NOT RATED
During week eight we will be focused on cost volume profit analysis. We will be looking at the ways that cost, volume, and profit interact. This can be critical for a business to understand. …a year ago