Abrahamic Traditions Final Essaysjohn 66
NO REFRENCES, Explain as much as you can
1) Discuss the relationship between Islam and the Arts.
2) Compare the Protestant Reformation to reform movements in other religions such as Hinduism or Buddhism. Hint, there are similarities between the Bhakti Movement and Protestant Reformation.
3) What was the Council of Nicaea? Please include the nature of the theological debates in that council? Discuss its significance to understanding some of the differences within Christianity and to understanding the history of Western Civilization as we know it
4) List and explain 3 of the many Protestant denominations. Make sure to provide a distinguishing characteristic of each.
5) What is Jihad? Make sure you include the two types. Also include a discussion on jihad as it pertains to social justice.
6) Provide 3 sects of Judaism and list and explain at least 3 characteristics of each.
7) What is Zionism?
8) The Islamic religion is centered on five standards, named the Pillars of Islam. Name and EXPLAIN the 5 Pillars of Islam are
9) What is Sufism and what is it's relationship to traditional Islam?
10) Discuss the history and significance of the diaspora in Judaism
- 3 months ago
- HRM 498 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Strategic HRM Plan, Part I Division Overview
- HR plan
- CJA 474 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Motivation and Empowerment Paper
- ACC 281 Week 3 Methods of Analysis
- BSHS 325 Week 1 Individual Foundations of Human Development in the Social Environment Paper
- Facilitator - Creator Instructor Only
- PSY 340 Biological Foundations of Psychology
- [cinema class]Juno
- After reviewing each of the above theories, choose one theory and theorist and answer the following questions in a paragraph essay format