A Federal Register comment. About Food labeling
Your comments can address the following (any of the following, you don’t have to address everything AND you can also make up something else relevant that you’d like to discuss instead):
Link for the topic.
- – Why might we be concerned about food serving recommendations?
- – Why are labels on food packages important? What are they used for?
- – Do we have any public health concerns about how much food people are eating, or
how much nutritional content is contained in the foods they purchase?
- – Are there any links with obesity or overweight populations that we are concerned
- – How big of a problem is it that people are overweight, obese, or lack access to safe
and healthy food?
- – What are some examples of labels that might be important to include on food to
provide people with the information that they need to make healthy choices?
- – Is there such a thing as too many labels? i.e., can information overload be an
- – Are there any conflicts of interest with industry being able to make the decisions about labels and serving sizes to put on the packages of the foods that they sell?
- Aleina Kim
- Paula Hog
- Potty Pavarotti
- Wendy Lewis
- guru answers
- Catherine Owens
- Mich Michie
- brilliant answers
- Dr shamille Clara
- Prof Allan
- kim woods
- Lady Taylor PhD
- phyllis young
- work solutions
- Professor work
- Miss Professor
- Prof. Nicholas
- As soon as Possible
- prof jaelfred
- Prof. Clarise
Other questions 10
- FOR A-PLUS WRITER ONLY
- MaQueens ears only
- two creation myths from two different cultures
- FOR THE THINK TANK ONLY!!
- Case Study Two
- MATERS LEVEL PAPER (ORGINAL ONLY) HEALTH CARE LAW AND ETHICS CLASS APA FORMAT
- What are the main ways in which electoral systems impact on party systems and party behaviour?
- Due by midnight 3/6/15 - Understanding of Employment Law