A Cooperative School CultureSunshine2016
A Cooperative School Culture
School leaders are required to understand, address, and solve problems on the job. But in schools where there is cooperation among school leaders, teachers, and families, everyone is more likely to work together to solve common problems. This is a cooperative school culture. After reading chapter twelve, discuss the following with your peers:
- Share one example of when you have participated in a cooperative work culture (this can include a non-education related environment). What did your supervisor do or not do to create a collaborative environment?
- As a school leader, what policies or practices would you implement to promote a cooperative school culture with your staff?
- How might you work with someone (a colleague or supervisor) who is not familiar or open to a cooperative work environment?
- a year ago
- ECO 365 week 1 DQ 2
- What is more important of being independent?
- BUS 375 Week 3 Assignment The Transfer of Training Paper
- BUS 210 Week 7 DQ 2- Recruitment & Selection
- Assignment 2: Project Team and Stakeholder Management – Essay
- BUS 210 Week 5 DQ 1
- BIS 219 Week 4 Individual Club IT Part 2
- ADJ 275 Week 2 Assignment Jurisdiction Case Review Appendix C
- ethics 2/1
- Ashford Week 4 DQ 2