A completely secure environment is an unusable environment for users.EndlessEscapes
A completely secure environment is an unusable environment for users.
How can security work in an atmosphere that mandates usability over safeguards?
Why is it important to use publicly known algorithms instead of proprietary algorithms that are unknown?
Review some common websites to find areas that should use HTTPS instead of HTTP.
Document why they should be encrypted and not transmitted in plain text.
Define your values as they relate to cryptography. Is the use of cryptography always ethical? When would the use of cryptography not be ethical?
300+ words with citations.
- a year ago
- Question 1 (The Multiplier Model): Below are consumption and disposable income (YD) data. (3 points) Disposable Income (YD) Consumption 2013 $250 000 $180 000 2014 $310 000 $216...
- Reliability and Validity
- SOC 402 Week 1 Discussions
- Tesla Statistics
- Define the following: a right, a legal right, a moral right, a human right. How are they related?
- Object-oriented Programming (OOP) Event-Driven Programming
- DBM/380 Week 5 Learning Team: Service Request SR-ht-003 Paper + Presentation