1. Summary of the reading: People is expected to do the readings so your summary should just aim to remind people of what they have already read instead of detailing the article(s) to an audience that is unfamiliar with the piece. (Key idea, thesis, the goal of this paper, what John Grey argues with Anne Conway)
2. Prepare 6 questions that each bring out ideas below for discuss. One idea each.
1. Main aspects of the reading
2. Problematic aspects of the reading
3. Points of comparison with other readings; their relative strengths or weaknesses
4. Strengths of a successful argument
5. Nuances of the answers they provide to the core questions discussed in the course
6. Feminist interpretations of the readings and so on.
- 5 months ago
- operations management
- Arlin has 8 9/25 dollars.How much money is this? Can he purchase 4 sodas that are $2.10 each. Each why...
- BUS 210 Week 9 Business Presentation- Serenity Spa.ppt
- BUS 210 Week 7 DQ 2 - Training & Development.docx
- BUS 210 Week 8 CheckPoint 1- IT Applications Presentation.ppt
- Due in 6 hours - 2 part to also complete attched document - home state is CALIFORNIA
- Eng 101
- Write a 200- to 300-word e-mail to a friend describing the new position and its responsibilities, incorporating all of the...
- Effective group communication strategy and the potential barriers.
- NOT RATED
Blogposts on assigned reading: You will have to explain the aspects of the reading(s) that attracted your attention most and articulate your reflections. (400-700 words)
Sample Link …5 months ago