8 Considerations of A Quality Environmentmalou
There are 8 specific considerations that need to be addressed when deciding if the physical environment supports high quality care. They are the following:
Review the Infant and Toddler Space for more detailed information.
Infant and Toddler Space.pdf
For this assignment, you will need to either visit a child care program (center based or family child care home) in your area or do an internet search for video's that shows infant toddler spaces. Using the form provided, you will assess the environment based on the 8 considerations of a quality environment. There is no expectation that you will see all the elements listed on the form. The information is provided for your guidance as you review the environment.
High Quality Infant Toddler Environments Observation Form.docx
Submit your form fully filled out with your additions and comments about the environment that you reviewed. Please also include a reflection of at least 1 page that includes your thoughts about the environment that you assessed.
Consider the following:
- How did you feel in the environment or how do you think the environment might feel?
- Were there elements that you noticed that were completely missing and what, if any, impact do you think there was?
- Do you think that the environment would support the specific needs of infants and toddlers to learn and develop?
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
- a month ago
- This is a sample of RFP
- IT Assignment !!! FASSSTTTT
- please help
- Big edited
- Software and Hardware Infrastructure Concepts
- can you do this assignment
- BUS 680 Week 6 DQ 1 Evaluating Learning
- BUS 680 Week 2 Hardware Store Case Analysis
- please write Hardcopy of Bibliography + Research Paper or Final Project proposal , requirement is in the attachment