4 DQ 1mbr73003
In their personal lives, people routinely purchase goods or services. At times, they "need" or "want" something new; or it is time to replace/replenish an existing product. Whether they need to purchase groceries, buy gas for the car, or stretch a bit to get that exciting new toy, their investment in "goods" is ongoing. Similarly, they utilize the services that companies provide to enrich, replenish, fulfill, maintain, or enhance their lives. Describe how a marketer could develop differing marketing strategies to target your personal use of goods or services. Provide a real-world example of a marketer who does this. Include links to relevant marketing pieces to illustrate your example.
1 reference needed, 150-250 words
- 9 months ago
- Can someone assist me with a PowerPoint Presentation?
- Dr.Maheen i will send 5$ to do some edits in my homework of phys
- Recycling, Reducing, and Reusing
- ENG225 help
- You will write a paper about electrical engineering standards as they apply to communications. The topical coverage may be as specific or...
- Effective Techniques
- Responses on these topics
- Grade A++ Answer
- Written Assignment
- NOT RATED
In their personal lives, people routinely purchase goods or services. At times, they "need" or "want" something new; or it is time to replace/replenish an existing product. Whether they need …a month ago