4 Assignment “What’s In It For Me? Training and Development
Training and Development
What’s In It For Me?
Tim Trainer is asked to create a fun training environment. The business leader wants the employees to enjoy their working life and make sure that they feel fulfilled and rewarded the after a training experience -- the key to improved performance. In order to do so, Tim thought it was important to survey them and find out what a “fun” training is and to use this knowledge to develop a plan and implement an effective strategy. Unfortunately for Tim, the business leader chose to go on what he believed would create a fun and engaging training. He built a large training room with all the latest tech gadgets and cool ways of interacting with information, the training was held, but the performance didn’t improve. Tim then suggested that they go back to assess the situation and learn about the WIIFM for the employees and what delivering for an application meant to them.
It uncovered a quite different story, the employees wanted:
- To feel valued and that they are recognized for a job well done.
- To make a difference for others
- To have the opportunity to learn and grow through education and experiences
- To have a good balance among their professional and personal responsibilities
- To be included and to be able to be appreciated for diverse thought, and
- At the end of the day, feel satisfied, fulfilled, and enjoy what they do.
After knowing what the WIIFM is for the employees what are your suggestions for Tim? Remember to use limitations of memory, cognitive overload, and diminished learning when answering the “Why?” for the learner.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see the example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Textbooks, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
- Amanda Smith
- ANN HARRIS
- professor mitch
- Doctor Okumu
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- PROF washington watson
- Colossal Genius
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Catherine Owens
- Urgent Tutor
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Frank Hopkins
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Rising StArs
- QuALity Assign
- Cutler Company owns 80 percent of the common stock of Marina Inc. Cutler acquires some of Marina's bonds from an unrelated party for less than the carrying value on Marina's books and holds them as a long-term
- I need help asap
- Week 8 Assignment (Final)
- Chart of Theories
- Ann Harris
- Juvenile (FOR KIM WOODS ONLY)
- SEC 310 WK 9 Assignment 2 - Terrorist Organization Paper
- Tutor Wansai - customer service.Course Project - Additional Company Research
Hi Exceptional Proff
This is the assignment we spoke about. I need It by 8/29/2016 at 8:00 pm in APA format. It has to be 1500-2000 word (approximately 4-6 pages) with title and reference page which …
NO PLAGARISM, 100% ORIGINAL, APA FORMAT, WITH CITATIONS, REFERENCES, ANDABSTRACT
BA411 Training and Development Week 4
What’s In It For Me?
Tim Trainer is asked to create a fun …
What’s In It For Me?
Tim Trainer is asked to create a fun training environment. The business leader wants the employees to enjoy their working life and make sure that they feel fulfilled and rewarded …