4.2 Case StudyStarr0804
A murder in a downtown office building has been widely publicized. You’re a police detective and receive a phone call from a computer forensics investigator employed by the police department. His name is Gary Owens, and he says he has information that might relate to the murder case. Gary says he ran across a few files while investigating another case at a company in the same building. Considering the plain view doctrine, what procedures might you and he, as public officials have to follow? Write a one-page paper detailing what you might do.
No journal or book references, only websites, such as www.google.com as references.
- a year ago
- 4 pages due in 2 and a half hour
- Physics lab report Ohm's Law ---For Prof Frank
- Evolution of Health Care Systems Presentation
- discussion of technology
- I need a report of buse 157 target market
- Joint Commission Standards and Processes: Emergency Management
- What are the two products in barrier analysis? (chart and analysis worksheet) Why are they important? This question is related to accident investigation
- ISCOM 476 Week 3 Individual Assignment Meditech Surgical Case Paper
- Mental Health/Healthcare Business
- NOT RATED
A murder in a downtown office building has been widely publicized. You’re a police detective and receive a phone call from a computer forensics investigator employed by the police department. His …a year ago