3.2 Discussion: Framing Your Policy-Oriented Advocacy TopicGuest2581
Topic: The importance of quality child care
Ideally, you will use the same topic as you posted in the 3.1 DB -- but you are not required to do so. Identify an advocacy topic, then address framing issues for your topic -- how could you frame this topic to build consensus and, based on the readings, why would you try those approaches? For the responses -- provide feedback -- Are the approaches good? Why or why not? Are all aspects of framing addressed (be specific if they are not)? Recommendations?
As always, for this Discussion Board you will have to post before you can read the posts of others. Remember to locate the rubric to this activity in My Grades before submitting your initial posts and comments.
- 4 months ago
- ACC5326 Financial Intermediate Accounting II
- HN370-S-Issues Around Abuse
- Business 215
- Read the Job Satisfaction Interview Document and prepare to interview five individuals.
- GEOGRAPHY CLASS
- What does the phrase patient-centered care mean?
- Case Study 1: Reducing Disease Risk Mary P. is a 57-year-old operating room nurse who works full-time at a local hospital. She is 65 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. She has a family history of diabetes and heart disease and was recently diagnosed with
- "Course Recap”
Post an idea (or two) you have for youradvocacy project. Identify if your advocacy is for a state or a federal level outcome. …4 months ago
Make sure you have thoroughly read theassigned articles in your lesson.Then address the following:
4 months ago
- How much consideration have you given to how issues are "framed"? Identify …