watch this video then answer the 5 questions in 2 pages.
1. Your response to this question should be one paragraph long: Hunter-gatherers were typically more mobile than farmers. This means that hunter-gatherers moved around the landscape more frequently, or over greater distances, or more often. Discuss the mobility patterns of the three Cree families shown in the film by answering three questions.
a. Why did the entire group (all three families) move to the winter site that the film focuses on?
b. Why did sub-sets of individuals sometimes leave the cabin and then return? Describe one or two examples.
2. Describe two different travel technologies used by the Cree individuals shown in the film.
3. Describe two different hunting technologies used by the Cree individuals shown in the film.
4. Your response to this question should be one paragraph long: Name one technology that is shown in the film and seems non-traditional or "modern". Explain (1) why the technology can be considered "modern"; and (2) how the technology is used in a way that maintains traditional Cree practices.
5. Your response to this question should be one paragraph long: When watching the film, what did you find especially interesting or thought provoking?
- 3 months ago
- business discussion
- business communication
- Marketing questions
- See Attached Question
- PCN-520 Module 7 DQ 2
- Assignment: Gap Analysis Organizations set goals and objectives for each department and every employee within it. Whether the goals are financial or performance based, each entity within an organization is expected to perform to a level that aligns with
- i have 11 section online homework for factor the section will not take more than 15 min and i need it by Monday at mymathlab
- Traditional vs Contemporary Leadership