TEXTBOOK: Noe, R.E. (2017) Employee Training and Development 7e. NY: McGraw Hill. Do not use previous editions.
reply to the students' response in 150 words minimum and provide 1 reference
what is the role of the trainer?
The difference between training and development is that in training, who gradually learn about various software and skills. For example, when I started working at Dole Packaged Foods, I had to learn about using certain software and HR terminology. Training from education, we learn the material; however we usually don't incorporate certain topics into the real world. Development is a necessity in the business world and employers should provide the essential tools for employees to succeed in their jobs. For example, learning about HR practices in textbook and at work are two different things.
- professor mitch
- Rosie September
- PROF washington watson
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Catherine Owens
- university work
- jim claire
- Rima Makenzie
- kim woods
- Phd christine
- Miss Professor
- Emily Clare
- Terry Roberts
- MathStat Genius
- Dr. Elahi
- Saad Fahim
- Eva Green
- final paper
- MGT 521 Management Career Plan Building Activity Week 2
- CMGT 410 Project Task Analysis Crowtown Pizza Learning Team Assignment
- References should be integrated, cited and reflected upon with your answers. Also, specific examples, real or hypothetical, should be used...
- what is gender socialization?
- ECO 365 Week 4 Market Structures Simulation Paper
- ACC 290 Week 1 Summary
- Summarizing - Medea (the play)