n this week’s activity you will have an opportunity to play a clinician and diagnose fictitious individuals with mental disorders. Please answer the questions below;
- Susan, a college student, is anxious whenever she must speak. Her anxiety motivates her to prepare meticulously and rehearse material again and again. Is Susan’s reaction normal, or does she have an anxiety disorder? Explain the criteria you used in arriving at your answer.
- In recent years, several best-selling books have argued that most emotional problems can be traced to an unhappy or traumatic childhood (an abusive or dysfunctional family, “toxic” parents, suppression of the “inner child”). What are two possible benefits of focusing on childhood as the time when emotional problems originate, and what are two possible drawbacks?
- Some mental health professionals (though not most psychologists) think that PMS should be classified as a mental disorder. Drawing on evidence from Chapter 5 of your textbook and information in Chapter 11, write a paragraph giving some arguments against this position.
This assignment must be submitted in “doc” or “ docx.” format. Additionally, it must be typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides. Type the question followed by your answer to the question. A title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.All assignments must be submitted in “Blackboard by by clicking on the Assignment link under the appropriate weekly unit and clicking on Browse to attach your work as a .doc or .docx.
- What is not properly functioning when Carbon dioxide is not being produced.
- Applied Science tify Provider and Two Changes
- Multiple Questions Answers
- 2 Eassy 1200 Words and 2 Eassy 2 pages each
- Template --- Dennis Wright
- for perfect tutor
- How many years will the following take? $809 to grow to $44,224 if invested at 17.41 percent, compounded annually. Can someone help...
- 400 Word Expository Essay