Throughout the past nine weeks, you have had the ability to apply social work practice skills in a real-world setting. At the end of your placement, your supervisor completed a final evaluation of your practice skills.
Having had the chance to review your final evaluation, you will now synthesize the results of your evaluation to help you self-assess your field education experience. By performing the self-assessment, you will evaluate your professional development as a future social worker.
For this assignment, reflect on your field education experience. Consider the skills that you have developed and how they might contribute to your professional identity as a social worker. Reflect on what you hope to learn in your concentration year experience.
As you review your evaluation, the opportunity to engage in personal professional development should remain a consideration for the remainder of your program.
For this Assignment, reflect on your field education experience. Review the results of your final evaluation and reflect on what you would like to gain in future field education experiences.
Note: You should receive your final evaluation from you field instructor.
The Assignment: (4 pages)
- Explain whether you demonstrated social work practice skills throughout your field education experience, including a description of each social work practice skill and the measure(s) provided in the final evaluation.
- Explain how participation in your field education course might help with future field experiences.
- Describe potential areas where you might need improvement in relation to social work practice skills.
- Explain how your next field education experience might address those areas.
- Explain how you have grown as a professional during this process.
- Propose personal action plans for future field experiences.
Garthwait, C. L. (2017). The social work practicum: A guide and workbook for students (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Chapter 16, “Merging Self and Profession” (pp. 185-192)
Chapter 17, “Leadership for Social Justice” (pp. 193-206)
- Prof tutor
- Michelle Malk
- Amanda Smith
- Ashley Claire
- ANN HARRIS
- Reem Hasan
- Dr Candice_2547
- Wendy Lewis
- Malik Tutor
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Zeek the Geek
- wizard kim
- Colossal Genius
- All Works solver
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- RESPECT WRITER
- Asad Ullah
- Emily Blunt
- Jenny Boom
- Megan Tillman
- Tiny Chris
- Rey writer
- university work
- kim woods
- Emily Clare
- work solutions
- phyllis young
- Dr shamille Clara
- Sara Waynes
- Miss Professor
- Phd christine
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- prof avril
- Quickly answer
- Eva Green
- Harris Khan
- Dr. Elahi
- Emily Michael
- GOOGLESCHOLAR- Research Proposal part 2
- There is a wide disparity between education systems across the world. Suppose we have a dataset for 42
- Practice Structure and Enhancement
- Complexities of the U.S. Financial System
- Suppose hockey skates sell in Canada for 105 Canadian dollars, and 1 Canadian dollar equals 0.71 U.S. dollars. If purchasing power parity (PPP) holds, what is the price of hockey skates in the United States?
- Need assistance with JGT2 all 4 tasks - Western Governor Univ.
- valerie is a 15 year old girl who has recently had signs of a high fever, her parents took her...
- Tables Assignment (Jacobbs Only)
- what s 1-8 and 3-5 comparing fractions
Throughout the past nine weeks, you have had the ability to apply social work practice skills in a real-world setting. At the end of your placement, your supervisor completed a final …