10 Strategic Points Quantitative Study Extraction #1 -
In the prospectus, proposal, and dissertation there are 10 strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and credible. These points, which provide a guide or vision for the research, are present in almost any research study. The ability to identify these points is one of the first skills required in the creation of a viable doctoral dissertation. In this assignment, you will identify and evaluate 10 strategic points in a published quantitative research study.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the Casteel dissertation.
- Locate and download "Modified 10 Points Template."
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- APA style is required for this assignment.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Using the "Modified 10 Points Template," identify each of the 10 strategic points in this quantitative dissertation.
Complete the "Evaluation" section of the template by addressing the following questions (250-500 words) with regard to the 10 strategic points in the study:
- Discuss the key points in the literature review and how the author used this section to identify the gap or problem addressed in the study.
- Describe the variables under study and how they are a key component in this quantitative research study. You are not expected to understand the differences between variables at this point, but should be able to identify how they inform the problem, purpose, research questions and data collection instruments.
- Describe the problem and how it informed the research questions under study.
- Describe the quantitative design used and why it is appropriate for the identified problem and research questions. Support your response with a peer-reviewed citation from a research source.
- Assess the appropriateness of the instruments used to collect data and answer the research questions as well as to address the stated problem.
- Discuss how the problem statement informed the development of the purpose statement in this study.
- Arizona Writer
- Essays Guru
- kristine tutor
- Michelle Owens
- brilliant answers
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Prof Double R
- Ellen Forbes
- Frank Hopkins
- Epic Writer Phd
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Business intelligence
- Wendy Lewis
- work solutions
- Michelle Lewis Phd
- Carla Bunnie
- Mich Michie
- Diana Edwards
- DR. IRINE
- Digital Analysis 1B
- Supply Chain Management.the paper is for the supply chain class. simply we have to write about creating our own business and implementing our own supply chain style
- 1000-1500 words assignment for Paula Hog
- 1.Given the complexity of healthcare today, express why patient safety is so important and how risk management is woven into the improvement process. 2. Depict how the EMR is useful in the risk management and quality improvement activities.
- article about good family relationship ONLY FOR 'Tutor_sil'
- paper as follows below
Due Date: Apr 21, 2018 23:59:59 Max Points: 50
In the prospectus, proposal, and dissertation there are 10 strategic points that need to be clear, …
In the prospectus, proposal, and dissertation there are 10 strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and …
Unit 2:This is a 2 Part Assignment. 2 Discussions and 1 Project
1) The concepts of knowledge and knowing are necessary aspects of inquiring. The …