I hope all is well. Please, I am needing assistance with the items below. Please review before accepting bid. As usual, plagiarism will be check, thank you.
Your textbook outlines several organizational structures in which a project manager may be employed, including functional, divisional, and matrix. Describe the organizational structure of your current or former workplace, or another that you are familiar with. Give examples as to the benefits and weaknesses of that structure as it applies to project management, and discuss if you feel that the structure is effective for the selected environment when compared with a different organizational structure. Each post should contain at least 200 words and be supported by at least one additional professional or academic source.
As discussed in Chapter 1, a project is inherently a temporary endeavor with a definite start and end, made up of five processes. Use your textbook as a starting point for this assignment.
In your paper,
- List each of the five processes in the project lifecycle.
- Explain what each process entails.
- Describe a project from your career, personal life, or one that you are aware of that was not as successful as it could have been.
- Discuss the project’s intended outcomes.
- Select one of the five process areas that could have been improved upon to make your project more of a success.
- Explain why you selected this step.
- Discuss what changes you would make in the future if asked to repeat the same project.
The Project Processes paper
- Must be 900 (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three academic or professional sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- a year ago