Munro Chapter 12
· Identify and explain different distributions in reference to statistical process control and probability: normal, binomial, Poisson, chi-square, Student’s t, and F distributions.
Munro Chapter 13
· Recognize and categorize continuous (variables) and discrete (attributes) data. Illustrate and identify nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scales of measurement.
· Identify and use different sampling methods, such as random and stratified methods, as well as data collection methods, such as check sheets and data coding.
· Identify, calculate, and analyze dispersion measures and central tendency. Generate and analyze frequency distributions and cumulative frequency distributions.
· Build and interpret diagrams and charts for communicating numerical analysis effectively (i.e., scatter diagrams, normal probability plots, histograms, step-and-leaf plots, box-and-whisker plots, etc.).