Case Study – Mobilizing the MassesStrugglebus0304
Week 3 Assignment: Case Study – Mobilizing the Masses
Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 4, 5
· Minimum of 2 scholarly sources (in addition to the textbook)
Instructions For this assignment, select one of the following options.
· Option 1: Chronicle Adolf Hitler's rise from failed art student to political speaker to eventually gain control over Germany.
· Option 2: Describe Benito Mussolini's revival of European Imperialism in North Africa and how he came to be Adolf Hitler's ally.
· Option 3: Chronicle the rise of extreme militarism in Japan and how it led them to conquer huge chunks of land in Asia and so many islands in the western Pacific basin, and how this led to their conflict with Great Britain and the United States
· Option 4: Describe Joseph Stalin's rise to total power in the USSR and how his paranoia and desire for total control led to the terrible purges of the 1930s.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page
Grading This activity will be graded using the W3 Case Study Grading Rubric.
Course Outcomes (CO): 2, 3
Due Date: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
Week 3 Case Study Grading Rubric