Disseminating the EBP ProjectVivibelle
Assignment 5: Disseminating the EBP Project Grading Rubric
For this assignment you will prepare a scholarly product that reports the results and implications of your project to designed audience. The scholarly product for dissemination reports the results and implications of your project to a specified audience. Your scholarly product may be in the form of a project summary and evaluation report, poster presentation, program evaluation report, or a media or technology-based deliverable; your scholarly product must include the following:
Background, Purpose, and Nature of the Project (2 points)
· Describe the larger problem or issue you explored in your EBP project. Identify your practice-focused question.
· Explain how this problem or issue affects nursing practice and the overall health care system and
· Describe how your EBP project explored possible strategies for addressing the problem or issue.
· Evidence (2 points)
· Identify the practice setting and context in which you conducted your project.
· The summary of the evidence supporting the project.
· The process for implementation.
· The Evaluation.
· Presentation of Results (2 points)
· Explain the results of your EBP project
· The recommendations for change that you made to the organization.