P.R.I.C.E. Model ApplicationsBerline90
Name Click here to enter text.
Course and Section Number Click here to enter text.
Date Click here to enter a date.
Unit 1 P.R.I.C.E. Model Applications Worksheet
Use the information you collected during your interview to address the following and complete this worksheet.
Provide a one or two sentence summary of what you learned from the professional based upon the responses offered to each of the questions.
1. Have you seen the impact of applying these elements in your career? Click here to enter text.
2. Which element(s) is/are the most important in your career field? Click here to enter text.
3. In what situations are these elements the most challenging to utilize? Click here to enter text.
4. Would you add or subtract from this list of elements if you could? Click here to enter text.
5. Do you feel these elements are applicable for careers in this field in the future? Click here to enter text.
Using 4 or 5 sentences in your response, reflect upon the entire interview. Describe what you learned and how you can apply it as a new professional in your chosen career field.
Click here to enter text.
In Unit 1, Topic 2, the connection between P.R.I.C.E. and soft skills is explored.
What soft skills were demonstrated by the professional in the interview? Click here to enter text.
How do the interviewee’s responses about P.R.I.C.E. elements (important to the career field) relate to the soft skills demonstrated? Click here to enter text.
(Here is a sample response to the final question: In the interview, (name) discussed the importance of professionalism. During the interview, he/she demonstrated professional communication in his/her use of words and tone of voice.)
Once you have completed this worksheet (use the assignment rubric to ensure it is complete), submit it to the assignment area.