Path Week 9nchel88
Post a 3- to 5-minute recorded video response in which you address the following:
· Provide the full DSM-5 diagnosis for the client. Remember, a full diagnosis should include the name of the disorder, ICD-10-CM code, specifiers, severity, and the Z codes (other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention). Keep in mind a diagnosis covers the most recent 12 months.
· Explain the diagnosis by matching the symptoms identified in the case to the specific criteria for the diagnosis.
· Identify the first area of focus you would address as client’s social worker, and explain your specific treatment recommendations. Support your recommendations with research.
· Explain how you would manage client’s diverse needs, including his co-occurring disorders.
· Describe a treatment plan for client, including how you would evaluation his treatment.
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
Include a transcript and/or edit closed captioning on your video to ensure your presentation is accessible to colleagues of differing abilities. See the document: How to Upload a Video and a Transcript (PDF) in the Week 1 Resources.
By Day 7
Respond to two colleagues who chose a different area of focus in beginning treatment in the following ways:
· Explain how the DSM-5 Z codes (other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention) identified in each post influenced your and your colleague’s decisions.
· Share any insights you gained from watching your colleague’s video.