Reflection Paper and PowerPoint Presentationwtfbm69
Running head: FINAL PROJECT 1
FINAL PROJECT (YOUR TITLE) 4
“Title of Assignment-topic”
Management 312 Organizational Behavior
Your Union College E-mail Address:
Instructor: Dr. Jack McCann, Ph. D.
Final Project-Your title
Hit the tab key and begin paragraph 1 here. In this Introduction section, you should introduce your topic, thesis, and what you will present in this paper. A brief overview of the article and tell the reader what the rest of the paper is going to be about (THESIS). Be concise. This information should be about one or two paragraphs. (Tell the reader what you are going to tell them)
(Tell the Reader)Research found about your topic
Summarize and include what do you plan to do with this information? (Tell the Reader what you told them and what the implications for management are).
Put your references here. Remove these examples. Remove instructions after you are finished.
Bloom, N., & Van Reenen, J. (2010). Why do management practices differ across firms and countries? The Journal of Economic Perspectives, 24(1), 203-224. doi:10.1257/jep.24.1.203
Bloom, N., & Van Reenen, J. (2007). Measuring and explaining management practices across firms and countries. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 122(4), 1351-1408. doi:10.1162/qjec.2007.122.4.1351
Byrne, B. (2010). Structural equation modeling with AMOS. NY: Taylor and Francis.
Garson, G. (2012). Structural Equation Modeling. North Carolina State: Statistical Associates Publishing.
Kline, R. (1998). Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. NY: Guilford Press.
Final Reflection Paper and ppt. 20% of grade
1. By the end of Week 4, each person will have selected a suitable reflection paper topic and obtain instructor approval of the topic for research.
1. Written Reflection Paper is due to be turned in to the instructor in Week 15-Moodle.
1. The content of a written research paper reflectton must present only the topical research findings and individual analysis.
1. Formatting Requirements for all Written Assignments – All written assignments must have the following format characteristics:
· APA title page with running header
· Name of assignment and title
· Student’s name
· One-inch margins
· Double-spaced text
· 12-point font Times New Roman
· All pages numbered with header
· Headings for topics and sections
· APA in-text citations
· References-10 academic (APA format)
1. Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation should include:
0. Title Slide
0. Length: Project will be graded on quality vs. quantity of information
at least 12 no more than 16 slides. (5 lines and 5 words per with speaker notes)
0. Conclusion Slide
0. Reference Slides and citations on corresponding slides
1. Presentation should adhere to APA 6th edition format in reference to citations and references.
1. Presentation should be constructed with creativity in mind including graphics, charts, video, etc.
1. Course presentation will be delivered using Voice Over Power Points, submitted in in Week 16 to Moodle.