Please save this document to your hard drive, and save again once you have completed the answers.
Please type in your responses in RED ink
Name: Please replace this text with your name here
Email: Please replace this text with your email address here
Each of the following questions is worth 1 point.
1. What is the name of your instructor?
2. What was the most interesting thing you learned about your instructor in the Introduction video?
3. List the various ways you can communicate with your instructor and the relevant contact information.
4. Who is the author, and what is the name, of your textbook?
5. What is a learning module?
6. Identify the Student Learning Outcome you feel is most interesting and why?
7. How important are Learning Activities to your overall grade?
8. What are some tools you can use for the Learning Activities to make them creative and interesting?
9. Whose responsibility is it to withdraw from the class to ensure that your transcript is not permanently damaged?
10. Where can you find your grades to see how you are doing in the class?
11. How many exams are there in the class? How will they impact your grade?
12. What guidelines should be followed when sharing personal views on a potentially controversial topic?
13. Why is attendance important, even in an on-line course?
14. Where can you get support through the college to succeed in this course, such as help with your writing or tutoring?
15. How many late assignments or missing assignments will put you are risk of being dropped?
16. What part of the teaching philosophy stands out to you?
17. Where can you access more information about your textbook and student resources?
18. How much is your final exam worth in the class, and what type of exam is it?
19. What learning module are you most looking forward to and why?
20. Describe the purpose of a Learning Activity in your own words.
21. How is reading important to your success in this class?
22. When is your instructor available to meet?
23. What are some things you can do to earn extra credit in the class?
24. What is the most important rule outlined in the etiquette section of the syllabus?
25. Who is ultimately responsible for your success in the class, and what steps can be taken to assure success overall?