Objectives on asthma, sun safety and sleep
1. In the next one year, 30% of the children who are asthmatic conditions would be tested on their level of response after being put on a salbutamol dosage. Comment: This is a program objective not a leaning objective. What is being learned here?
2. After a study was conducted among the drivers, 40% of the accidents they were involved in were as a result of lack of enough sleep. Comment: What is an individual expected to learn from this objective?
3. During summer, a study was conducted, the results of the study indicated that 60% of skin damages among residents were as a result of lack of enough sun safety precaution among the U.S population.
4. Two weeks after the winter period, it was realised that 10% percent of the deaths in the U.S. were caused by asthmatic attacks. Comment: What is an individual expected to learn from this objective?
5. When a campaign was rolled, 40% of Cosmetic Industries committed to venturing into skin care products that can shield people from the harsh sunny conditions.
6. During the study, it was revealed that 2 out of every 10 students who did not have enough sleep recorded a low performance in their studies. Comment: What is an individual expected to learn from this objective?