MHA5020 WEEK 1 PROJECT/Setting the Stage for a Purposefewa46
MHA5020 Week 1 Project Setting the Stage for a Purpose
Setting the Stage for a Purpose
The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics for this unit on the basis of the course competencies covered.
The vision, mission, values, and strategic goals are appropriately called directional strategies because they guide healthcare executives at the time of making key organizational decisions. Establishing a solid foundation of the vision, mission, and values guides healthcare organizations towards opportunities to create value for patients.
The purpose of this project is to compare the vision, mission and values of two healthcare organizations.
· Select and review the vision, mission, and values statements of two managed care organizations.
· Identify at least two similarities and two differences in the vision, mission, and values of the chosen healthcare organization.
· Discuss whether the vision, mission, and values statements clearly address the strategic direction of the organizations.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
· Support your rationale course reading or outside authoritative sources.
· Post a minimum 500 words in Microsoft Word format using correct APA format for course papers.
· Cite a minimum of three outside peer reviewed sources to support your assertions and save it as SU_MHA5020_W1_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
· Submit the report to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
· Cite any sources you use using correct APA format on a separate page.