Strategies that Boost Self-Efficacy to Improve Cardiovascular Health BehaviorsEgcuellar73
Tittle : Strategies that Boost Self-Efficacy to Improve Cardiovascular Health Behaviors
Base on this research Early Empowerment Strategies Boost Self-Efficacy to Improve Cardiovascular Health Behaviors (nih.gov) extract the following information.
1. Introduction Motivation/Problem/Issue/Purpose Statement
· What is the focus of the research study?
· What specific problem/issue are researchers trying to solve?
· Why is this issue important to nursing?
· What is the purpose of the research?
· What is the research question/hypothesis?
(NOTE: This section should include the importance of the research and the potential impact of research results on patient outcomes; answers the ‘Why?’ question.)
2. Setting/ sampling
· In what setting does the research study take place? Who is the target population?
· What are the eligibility criteria?
· What sampling strategy was used?
(NOTE: This section answers the ‘Where?’ and ‘Who’ questions.)
3. Methods/Data Collection/Data Analysis
· What was the study design?
· What instruments were used to collect data?
· Cronbach α?
· What statistical tests were used to analyze data?
(NOTE: This section answers the ‘How?’ question.)
· What were the principal results?
· Were results statistically significant?
· Did results answer the research question?
(NOTE: This section answers the ‘What?’ question.)
· What are the implications of the results?
· What do the findings mean?
· Are findings clinically significant?
· What do results mean to nursing practice? for patient outcomes?
(NOTE: This section answers the ‘What now?’ question.)
· What were the study weaknesses?
· What further research could be done in this area?
(NOTE: This section answers the ‘What next?’