Egr 2105 - Signal Amplification ,Op AmpVynguyern
Op Amp Data Sheet This data sheet is for your convenience. It should not be copy/pasted
into your report. Instead, the information you enter in the data sheet
should be neatly typed into your report.
1. We developed an equation for the gain K of an op amp operated in negative-
feedback mode using the values of the input resistor and feedback resistor.
Write that formula below:
𝑣𝑖 = __________________________
2. Calculated Gain ( = 𝑣𝑜 𝑣𝑖⁄ ) using the resistor values from the lab: _____________
3. AC input signal (Vp): __________________________
4. Measured value of amplifier output voltage (Vp): ________________________
5. Calculated Gain ( = 𝑣𝑜 𝑣𝑖⁄ ) using measured values in #3 and #4 above: _______
6. Resistor value of for gain of 50: ___________________
7. Amplitude of input AC signal (Vp): __________________________
8. Amplitude of Amplifier output (Vp): _____________
9. Gain ( = 𝑣𝑜 𝑣𝑖⁄ ) using measured values #7 and #8: ___________________
10. Non-inverting amplifier design: State below how you did this. What were the resistor values for your circuit? You can use screen shots from
11. Did you use both op amps in the non-inverting amplifier? If so, show the
circuit as a screen shot from Multisim.