Week 3 PaperKKmp
College of Doctoral Studies
SPSS is software used for statistical analysis. You will find this software on the DC Network. To access the SPSS program, follow these directions:
1. Access the DC Network at dc.gcu.edu
2. Enter the username and password used for accessing Loudcloud.
3. Click the Research/Dissertation tab.
4. On the left side of the page, you will see the heading, Research Resources. Click on the SPSS Statistical Analysis Software link.
5. Click the SPSS Server (access without download) link.
6. Click the SPSS Server Documentation_PC link.
7. Follow the directions given in this document.
© 2011. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.